Monday, April 26, 2010

Week Two Blog Five-AR Update

So, here I sit, my dinner made up of stale graham crackers in one hand and typing with the other, musing over what I actually accomplished this week.

I'm now only one week behind on the blogs, not three. So props for that. (I am kidding of course about receiving props.)

I am pretty much done with my Literature Review. Other than some tweaking, here and there, the idea is outlined. I think I have to add more, but I am not sure.
javascript:void(0)
I have redone my interviews and data from cycle one and cycle two and will have it posted soon. I definitely have that to get done soon.

I am not sure what I am going to do about the lost data. I guess I need to figure out a solution soon because I need it posted on my site.

The AR presentation is nearing a close, so I think I will be ready.

What else am I missing?





No comments:

Post a Comment