Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week Four Blog One-Project of the Week

I worked really hard on my proposal this week. I am presenting my project in November at a Teacher to Teacher Expo for several counties here in Florida. My presentation for that will be more how to do it, though. Not the academic side of the proposal. So, I looked for a few other places that might seem more acceptable to present. I felt like I pulled together a nicely composed presentation, containing all the components required in the paper, while creating a video with the cycle results and interviews, as well as posted student work. However, I totally fell apart when it came to the presentation. I don't know what it was, the pressure, how tired I was, how stressed I am, or how I feel that my work PALES in COMPARISON to most of my classmates. They are amazing and so inspired and motivational. I see them as movers and shakers and me as a leech. I struggle to maintain my work at school, my family, my part time job and my school work from Full Sail. The majority of my comrades seem to float through, while I am drowning. They know what they want from this degree and this program, and I am questioning how the hell I am going to pay it back. I want something to come from this. I will avidly pursue a better position. I just have to come to terms with the idea that I am worthy of this... (Zander is helping with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment