Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week Four Blog Four- Free Response

Amongst everything else that I have going on, the little time I do have available, I have had to sacrifice my school work to make time for my family. Yes, there is only a month to go, but my daughter only sees her dad once a week, on Sunday afternoon because he works at night during the week, and Saturdays he is usually doing something else. So today, with the pending threat of incomplete school work, I got in the truck and went out on the boat with them. I have to admit that the time spent on the boat was refreshing, renewing, restful. I didn't think about the work waiting for me when I finally got back home. I had to enjoy the moment, since there seem to be less and less of them the older my daughter gets. Her first year of middle school has almost come to a close. The closer I get to not having her around, the more I need her around. I know I could have let them go without me, but selfishly, I think, I chose not to.

Maybe this need to relax with them is the reason I am ALWAYS pushing thing to the last possible minute. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment